Section A Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You General Forum About All Things Section A!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Best high-tech/gadget company

+4
ouylangco
julespino
Daniel J Solis
oraclebop
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Best high-tech/gadget company

Best high-tech/gadget company - Page 2 Vote_lcap57%Best high-tech/gadget company - Page 2 Vote_rcap 57% [ 4 ]
Best high-tech/gadget company - Page 2 Vote_lcap43%Best high-tech/gadget company - Page 2 Vote_rcap 43% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Best high-tech/gadget company - Page 2 Empty Re: Best high-tech/gadget company Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:27 pm

The Rofl Copter

The Rofl Copter
Cool Dude
Cool Dude

Just don't overheat it.. The E74 error happens when you play for a long time (5 hours or something), some parts heat up and makes the game laggy and there..
Red Rings come when you abuse your XBOX360 basically when you use your XBOX properly it should be fine..

27Best high-tech/gadget company - Page 2 Empty Re: Best high-tech/gadget company Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:44 pm

ouylangco

ouylangco
Cool Dude
Cool Dude

The Rofl Copter wrote:Just don't overheat it.. The E74 error happens when you play for a long time (5 hours or something), some parts heat up and makes the game laggy and there..
Red Rings come when you abuse your XBOX360 basically when you use your XBOX properly it should be fine..

But what about ppl like me who play for a long mass of time non-stop (maybe for bathroom breaks) then tell me why would the Xbox360 be #1?

28Best high-tech/gadget company - Page 2 Empty Re: Best high-tech/gadget company Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:22 pm

Karlo Angelo

Karlo Angelo
Section A-dministrator

The Rofl Copter wrote:Just don't overheat it.. The E74 error happens when you play for a long time (5 hours or something), some parts heat up and makes the game laggy and there..

*looks at Daniel, then coughs*

julespino wrote:i kinda find sony cheap :3 with all the money they
have from their stuff they could make cooler consoles and stuff
:3

BUT WHY DO WE LOVE THEM SO MUCH?!

29Best high-tech/gadget company - Page 2 Empty Re: Best high-tech/gadget company Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:29 pm

Daniel J Solis

Daniel J Solis
Section A-dministrator

Karlo Angelo wrote:

Well it's true anyway. XD I do over abuse it.
But the E74 errors are mild. I can go back anytime.....
In fact, Chaska's using it now.. Very Happy

http://www.twitter.com/Daniel_JSolis

30Best high-tech/gadget company - Page 2 Empty Re: Best high-tech/gadget company Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:31 pm

Karlo Angelo

Karlo Angelo
Section A-dministrator

Daniel J Solis wrote:
Karlo Angelo wrote:

Well it's true anyway. XD I do over abuse it.
But the E74 errors are mild. I can go back anytime.....
In fact, Chaska's using it now.. Very Happy

I vote for Sony because I love sonic the hedgedog Sony.

FAGGOTRY

31Best high-tech/gadget company - Page 2 Empty Re: Best high-tech/gadget company Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:02 pm

ouylangco

ouylangco
Cool Dude
Cool Dude

Still.....

SONY ROCKS

thats the one with most consoles i have is sony the gaming main ones anyways.....

32Best high-tech/gadget company - Page 2 Empty Re: Best high-tech/gadget company Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:09 pm

i'mmethat'sall

New Student

ouylangco wrote:I bet in the mere future Sony is going to compete with the Wii and Project Natal

who knows they might make virtual reality.........

Note* I bet that it too will be expensive.... lol!

Who's objectinator?

33Best high-tech/gadget company - Page 2 Empty Re: Best high-tech/gadget company Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:10 pm

ouylangco

ouylangco
Cool Dude
Cool Dude

i'mmethat'sall wrote:
ouylangco wrote:I bet in the mere future Sony is going to compete with the Wii and Project Natal

who knows they might make virtual reality.........

Note* I bet that it too will be expensive.... lol!

Who's objectinator?

MR HErrera-lim
as in

GABBY

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum