Section A Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You General Forum About All Things Section A!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Best high-tech/gadget company

+4
ouylangco
julespino
Daniel J Solis
oraclebop
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Best high-tech/gadget company

Best high-tech/gadget company Vote_lcap57%Best high-tech/gadget company Vote_rcap 57% [ 4 ]
Best high-tech/gadget company Vote_lcap43%Best high-tech/gadget company Vote_rcap 43% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Best high-tech/gadget company Empty Best high-tech/gadget company Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:36 pm

I think Nintendo already lost (sorry XD) so its Sony against Microsoft Very Happy

2Best high-tech/gadget company Empty Re: Best high-tech/gadget company Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:36 pm

oraclebop

oraclebop
Section A-dministrator

I think both have generally different ideas.

Microsoft is already making Natal, which, if done right, could be Next Gen gaming at it's best.

While Sony does have more Companies signed under it's name, so generally a lot of exclusive games their up their line.

https://sectionatalks.forumotion.com

3Best high-tech/gadget company Empty Re: Best high-tech/gadget company Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:42 pm

my dad showed me a game/console design competition, Microsoft has REALLY been working hard lately
, they made a body movement sensor console, which, scans our body movement to the game, annnnd, NO CONTROLLER
NEEDED!!!
but it may be a bit tiring XD, it also scans objects, which can be used in the game (Ex. scan your own skateboard
and the design/input will be in the game) ISN'T THAT AWESOME?

^ A.K.A. THE Wii KILLER!!!! (seriously, that beat the Wii Razz )

4Best high-tech/gadget company Empty Re: Best high-tech/gadget company Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:44 pm

Daniel J Solis

Daniel J Solis
Section A-dministrator

^ That's project NATAL Calvin.

I agree.

Microsoft/Sony/Nintendo has a specification for each player.

Like:

Nintendo are more of casual players. Not really hardcore. That's why Japanese love the Wii.
Microsoft are half casual/half hardcore. Some are friendly, cute, and some are OMG HARDCORE.
Sony is just plain hardcore. LOL. No need less to explain.

http://www.twitter.com/Daniel_JSolis

5Best high-tech/gadget company Empty Re: Best high-tech/gadget company Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:46 pm

^ sorry lol I forgot the name Razz

poor old Nintendo....
they showed them LAST in the competition XD

6Best high-tech/gadget company Empty Re: Best high-tech/gadget company Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:33 pm

julespino

julespino
Cool Dude
Cool Dude

in my opinion sony kinda sux Very Happy

7Best high-tech/gadget company Empty Re: Best high-tech/gadget company Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:52 pm

ouylangco

ouylangco
Cool Dude
Cool Dude

In my Opinion

Nintendo is like cheap and generalizes in kid friendly games which i mean their too simple

Sony is good like what Chaska said they hav exclusive games

Microsoft for me I like the FPS avaiable in their console

So for me I say Sony because me I like them for the games..

I wonder if Tekken 6 on Xbox 360 be a success

Last edited by Supahh Demon Hunter on Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

8Best high-tech/gadget company Empty Re: Best high-tech/gadget company Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:20 pm

oraclebop

oraclebop
Section A-dministrator

Does Nintendo Have All Those Great Mature Games..

I think not.

Does Microsoft have Uncharted, inFamous Or Even All The Tomb Raiders? Nope.

Sony has these exclusive games, because they know how to do business. Plus, PSN is actually much better than XBOX Live.

9Best high-tech/gadget company Empty Re: Best high-tech/gadget company Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:31 pm

The Rofl Copter

The Rofl Copter
Cool Dude
Cool Dude

Microsoft is a good company and they made good games and consoles.

In my opinion, Nintendo is kinda downrated in Graphics (I mean seriously) also the games, but some are fun.
Remember, the Wii was a "prototype" of some sort. It was kinda experimental.

10Best high-tech/gadget company Empty Re: Best high-tech/gadget company Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:33 pm

Daniel J Solis

Daniel J Solis
Section A-dministrator

oraclebop wrote:Does Nintendo Have All Those Great Mature Games..

I think not.

Does Microsoft have Uncharted, inFamous Or Even All The Tomb Raiders? Nope.

Sony has these exclusive games, because they know how to do business. Plus, PSN is actually much better than XBOX Live.

Wrong. You use the PSN so you think XBOX Live is better.
Remember. Everything has its own way. You can't say what's better regarding everything.
Some prefer XBOX Live,
Some prefer PSN.

It is not considered better.

11Best high-tech/gadget company Empty Re: Best high-tech/gadget company Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:37 pm

The Rofl Copter

The Rofl Copter
Cool Dude
Cool Dude

Its up to people to judge what they think. Just please make sure it makes sense..
Whether it be their loss or not..

12Best high-tech/gadget company Empty Re: Best high-tech/gadget company Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:40 pm

Objectinator!!!

Objectinator!!!
Teacher's Pet!
Teacher's Pet!

ZaganX wrote:my dad showed me a game/console design competition, Microsoft has REALLY been working hard lately
, they made a body movement sensor console, which, scans our body movement to the game, annnnd, NO CONTROLLER
NEEDED!!!
but it may be a bit tiring XD, it also scans objects, which can be used in the game (Ex. scan your own skateboard
and the design/input will be in the game) ISN'T THAT AWESOME?

^ A.K.A. THE Wii KILLER!!!! (seriously, that beat the Wii Razz )

It's cool

13Best high-tech/gadget company Empty Re: Best high-tech/gadget company Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:53 am

ouylangco

ouylangco
Cool Dude
Cool Dude

I bet in the mere future Sony is going to compete with the Wii and Project Natal

who knows they might make virtual reality.........

Note* I bet that it too will be expensive.... lol!

14Best high-tech/gadget company Empty Re: Best high-tech/gadget company Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:27 pm

oraclebop

oraclebop
Section A-dministrator

Supahh Demon Hunter wrote:I bet in the mere future Sony is going to compete with the Wii and Project Natal

They already are. Their Eye Toy is set to have a PSWand to come sometime in the future.

15Best high-tech/gadget company Empty Re: Best high-tech/gadget company Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:41 am

julespino

julespino
Cool Dude
Cool Dude

i kinda find sony cheap :3 with all the money they have from their stuff they could make cooler consoles and stuff :3

16Best high-tech/gadget company Empty Re: Best high-tech/gadget company Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:08 pm

oraclebop

oraclebop
Section A-dministrator

Yes, and they are Julian. They have the Eyetoy. You know? The thing which started motion sensor in videogaming..

But anyway, Microsoft is catching up now. Lost faith in them for a while there.

17Best high-tech/gadget company Empty Re: Best high-tech/gadget company Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:20 pm

The Rofl Copter

The Rofl Copter
Cool Dude
Cool Dude

Sony's more focused on consoles while Microsoft is more concentrated on the PC stuff but this said, they still made the number #1 console in the world right now. The XBOX360.

18Best high-tech/gadget company Empty Re: Best high-tech/gadget company Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:49 pm

Objectinator!!!

Objectinator!!!
Teacher's Pet!
Teacher's Pet!

oraclebop wrote:
Supahh Demon Hunter wrote:I bet in the mere future Sony is going to compete with the Wii and Project Natal

They already are. Their Eye Toy is set to have a PSWand to come sometime in the future.

That's gonna be fun but expensive.

19Best high-tech/gadget company Empty Re: Best high-tech/gadget company Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:52 pm

julespino

julespino
Cool Dude
Cool Dude

omg wuts with ur sig gabby >:O

20Best high-tech/gadget company Empty Re: Best high-tech/gadget company Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:10 pm

Daniel J Solis

Daniel J Solis
Section A-dministrator

Gabby, please reduce your signature to one only. You may either remove 2 or edit it all together.

21Best high-tech/gadget company Empty Re: Best high-tech/gadget company Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:59 pm

julespino

julespino
Cool Dude
Cool Dude

lol yeah ur sig is so long XD

22Best high-tech/gadget company Empty Re: Best high-tech/gadget company Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:51 pm

ouylangco

ouylangco
Cool Dude
Cool Dude

The Rofl Copter wrote:Sony's more focused on consoles while Microsoft is more concentrated on the PC stuff but this said, they still made the number #1 console in the world right now. The XBOX360.

If its #1 then why does hav some serious problems like the Red Rings
and the new one the "E14" was i ain't sure but its worse than the Red Rings.....

23Best high-tech/gadget company Empty Re: Best high-tech/gadget company Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:25 pm

julespino

julespino
Cool Dude
Cool Dude

wut E14?

24Best high-tech/gadget company Empty Re: Best high-tech/gadget company Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:28 pm

ouylangco

ouylangco
Cool Dude
Cool Dude

julespino wrote:wut E14?

Its some kind of error in the Xbox360
that supposedly "kills" the system
and they say it appeared when they finally made tweeks for the red rings I think.....

I saw that in Yahoo

25Best high-tech/gadget company Empty Re: Best high-tech/gadget company Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:54 am

julespino

julespino
Cool Dude
Cool Dude

lol the xbox can break rly easily

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum