Section A Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You General Forum About All Things Section A!

You are not connected. Please login or register

What do you have for breakfast...

+3
iknowuuknowmenico
ouylangco
The Rofl Copter
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What do you have for breakfast... Empty What do you have for breakfast... Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:46 pm

The Rofl Copter

The Rofl Copter
Cool Dude
Cool Dude

If you ever have breakfast, post here what you've eaten with the date. Post as much as you can
e.g

July 5, 2009 - Hotdogs and Egg

That kind of stuff..

For today -

July 19, 2009 - Ham and Omelette with Hot Chocolate (mmm.. YUM YUM!!) Very Happy

2What do you have for breakfast... Empty Re: What do you have for breakfast... Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:48 pm

ouylangco

ouylangco
Cool Dude
Cool Dude

I don't eat breakfast.....

3What do you have for breakfast... Empty What do you have for breakfast? Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:51 pm

iknowuuknowmenico

New Student

pig pork..... haha joke...... whatever they put on the table... anything NORMAL

4What do you have for breakfast... Empty Re: What do you have for breakfast... Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:54 pm

Daniel J Solis

Daniel J Solis
Section A-dministrator

Don't really eat breakfast. And if I do. It's just probably light.

When I wake up my stomach feels full. 🐱

http://www.twitter.com/Daniel_JSolis

5What do you have for breakfast... Empty Re: What do you have for breakfast... Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:56 pm

The Rofl Copter

The Rofl Copter
Cool Dude
Cool Dude

Well change the title to "What do you have for lunch.." (moderators could prob. do)

Because lunch is awesome..

6What do you have for breakfast... Empty Re: What do you have for breakfast... Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:09 am

Objectinator!!!

Objectinator!!!
Teacher's Pet!
Teacher's Pet!

June 24- sausage and rice

7What do you have for breakfast... Empty Re: What do you have for breakfast... Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:21 pm

julespino

julespino
Cool Dude
Cool Dude

nothing 8D

8What do you have for breakfast... Empty Re: What do you have for breakfast... Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:18 pm

The Rofl Copter

The Rofl Copter
Cool Dude
Cool Dude

I woke up at 4am today just to play...

9What do you have for breakfast... Empty Re: What do you have for breakfast... Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:33 pm

julespino

julespino
Cool Dude
Cool Dude

isnt that quite early for just playing o__O?

10What do you have for breakfast... Empty Re: What do you have for breakfast... Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:35 pm

The Rofl Copter

The Rofl Copter
Cool Dude
Cool Dude

So I can start early and end late Very Happy

11What do you have for breakfast... Empty Re: What do you have for breakfast... Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:47 pm

christian_perreras B)

christian_perreras B)
New Friend!
New Friend!

I eat ..... uuuhhhhhh 2 cups of rice and egg heheehehhee thats what we have eh Very Happy lol!

12What do you have for breakfast... Empty Re: What do you have for breakfast... Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:19 pm

okay, I don't eat breakfast, lunch or dinner, I like eating snacks because when we eat breakfast, lunch or dinner, I have
to go to the table, but if its snack, I get to stay here and still play comp. Very Happy

13What do you have for breakfast... Empty Re: What do you have for breakfast... Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:57 pm

julespino

julespino
Cool Dude
Cool Dude

corned beef and egg

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum